Contact Us

We welcome queries, feedback and suggestions. We want to hear from you!

Thanks for submitting!


Can I use cannabis?

You can legally use cannabis if you are 21 or older. You can also use cannabis if you are 18 or older and have a current qualifying physician’s recommendation or a valid county-issued medical marijuana identification card.

How much cannabis can I legally have?

If you are 21 or older you can buy and possess up to one ounce (28.5 grams) of cannabis and up to eight grams of concentrated cannabis. You can also plant, harvest, dry, and process up to six cannabis plants in your private residence or on the grounds of your residence. If you are 18 or older and have either have current qualifying physician’s recommendation, a valid county-issued medical marijuana identification card, or are a Primary Caregiver as defined in Health and Safety Code Section 11362.7(d), you can possess up to eight ounces of dried cannabis and up to six mature or 12 immature cannabis plants, unless the physician’s recommendation specifies a higher amount.

Where can I smoke?

You can use cannabis on private property. You cannot use, smoke, eat, or vape adult-use cannabis in public places. Property owners and landlords can ban the use and possession of cannabis on their premises. You cannot use cannabis within 1,000 feet of a school, day care center, or youth center while children are present. SMOKING IS PROHIBITED ON CLIQUE CANNABIS PROPERTY

Can I bring my dog?

Please be responsible with your furry friends, but yes! We are a pet-friendly facility.

Can I travel out of state with cannabis?

As of January 1, 2018, California law allows for individuals 21 years of age or older to possess up to 28.5 grams of marijuana and 8 grams of concentrated marijuana for personal consumption. With the change in state law, the policy and procedures of the Los Angeles Airport Police Division (APD) regarding marijuana were updated to reflect this change. APD officers, who are California Peace Officers, have no jurisdiction to arrest individuals if they are complying with state law. However, airport guests should be aware that Transportation Security Administration (TSA) screening stations are under federal jurisdiction. Also, passengers should be aware that marijuana laws vary state by state and they are encouraged to check the laws of the states in which they plan to travel.

How many times can I shop per day?

BCC regulation states a customer has two visits per day.

Do I need a medical card to make a purchase?

People visiting a dispensary as recreational customers will need to present a valid government- issued photo ID including a driver’s license, passport, state ID, or military ID. Furthermore, you must be of age 21 and above to buy recreational marijuana.

Do you provide delivery?

Yes! Please call 323-886-4420 for more information on how to place that order.

What kinds of products do you carry?

Our inventory consists of unique strains of traditional cannabis for smoking and vaporizing, as well as edibles, topical and vape products. Our product selection is consistently changing to provide the latest popular products and exclusive strains.

Can I use my out of state Medical Card at Clique?

You are not able to use your out of state medical card in California, but if you are over the age of 21 you can purchase recreational cannabis.

What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept Cash and Debit cards for payment options.

Can I make return a product purchased from Clique?

We accept returns for defective or damaged non-THC or CBD products only. This includes any products that are broken, cracked, or otherwise unusable due to factors not caused by the customer. You’ll need to bring in the product itself, along with the relevant sales receipt, to any Clinic location within three days of the initial purchase. If there is an issue with your THC or CBD product, we will make an exchange on a case-by-case basis. This includes products that are broken, cracked, leaking, or otherwise unusable due to factors not caused by the customer. Some medicated product returns can be credited towards new purchases (certain restrictions may apply), or they can be exchanged for the same product. Unfortunately we are unable to provide refunds for cannabis product purchases.